9.26.2010

Kiddo-isms

Armanie now loves to bathe in Rocco's tub.

But when it's his turn she gladly jumps next to the tub in a fun splashing space just for her.

Thanks to a Korean friend I was able to get a rear carrier. It's basically a backpack and Rocco Loves it! EMO recognize this outfit!? I can't believe he fits in it!

"Armanie, no more cantelope (sp?) Ah MOM, please
as she dashes to the counter with her bowl ready to fill!
"Mommy, I think I hear Rocco." No he still sleeping Armanie "I go check on him" (I walk in and this is what I see) Rocco was rudely awakened by his sister. * I put her in the crib, but she had a stool she stood up on to stir the little child!*

One of my favorites

Armanie puts a bowl on his head and says,

Look Mom the ice cream man!

Where she got that idea I don't know!

2 comments:

  1. awww! everyone is already getting so big! ARmanie is a natural (Big sis) isn't she?! What cuties. I miss you cuties! come to my house. I don't have too big of trees :) but there are a lot of ford trucks around here. but you should still come. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you back in Menlo park!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for updating the blog and keeping us posted- the kids are sure growing and i am so glad that Locke is OK after the bike accident.
    We miss you more than you know!

    ReplyDelete