2.22.2013

In effort to curb my beastly sweet tooth I've only allowed myself
veggies during the hours of 2-4pm (I specify because I am famished at 2-4am too)
I had a weak moment early on in this commitment and I was reminded to stick to my resolve after 
trying to open this fruit snack during my veggie hours. I tried 5 times! Including opening it with my teeth 
and to no avail the package wouldn't open! 
Several weeks later I laugh at this picture, because it was a very weak moment!



Princesses around here are strong!

One of my favorite encounters! They brought their afternoon 
snack up to the bedroom. I wouldn't have known they were there if they 
weren't laughing so contagiously! 

This was another. 
Fishing in the street. I guess they are feeling a little deprived. they haven't fished in 2 weeks due to weather on Saturday.

I have learned that she loves to sleep on her tummy. 
She took a 4 hour nap for me yesterday!!
P, I can get use to this!

1 comment: